Hi,

I'd like to provide a free and non free versions of my application.
The non-free version, will have additional/optional feature.
But the free version will be fully usable (good idea ?)

In 'traditionnal' java/jar delivery,  I manage that by removing
some .class (only present to check the version, no functional job in
them !), and checking before using a feature, if those classes exiss
(can be loaded using 'cutsom' class loader).

Is it possible to remove a .class from a .dex , and have the
application still runing ?
Is it possible to have custom Classloader in Android ?

How will all of you manage differents versions (demo, free, paying) ?

Thanks for ideas.