I used a workaroud to make my tabspec get the service.

I bind the service in tabHost, then put the IBinder in Intent by
intent.putExtra(String, IBinder);

then tabspec can get the service handler....

I am not sure if this is the correct method and if is effective.

Anyone has experience on this issue?

Thanks!