When you want to know how a screen is built, you can just run the
hierarchyviewer tool from the sdk. It will show you all the views and their
properties.

On Sep 3, 2008 2:42 PM, "istv" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oookay.. Realizing "New contact" is not a ListView resolves all my
problems here (yes, Mark, that's were I was wrong). I'm gonna try out
ScrollView tomorrow, but that should not be so hard.
Thank you!

> My gosh! A fan!

Yeah, I appreciate your fancy ListViews.. :-)

Cheers,
 István