Thanks for the response!

Well, i still getting no results... i am using the following:

<permission xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></permission>

and..

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />

something wrong or missing??

I am trying now to post data with RequestQueue, like the following:

        RequestQueue rQueue = new RequestQueue(this);
        Map<String, String> headers = new HashMap<String,
String>();
        headers.put("Content-Type", "text/xml");
        rQueue.queueRequest(URL, "POST",headers, new
MyEventHandler(),
                        new ByteArrayInputStream(POSTbytes),
POSTbytes.length,false);

where URL is the webservice url. The error i am getting is: "The URL
could not be found".

Any ideas?