Thanks Megha.

I think my first question is:

In the map application on Android, I can not only see the street view
(blue outline on the map) but also I can click one location and launch
the street view (like in Google Map).

I am developing an Android application, I am wondering whether the SDK
has some way to do the same thing. The setStreetView(true) in MapView
will only display the blue outline. I am not sure how to launch the
street view.

By the way, thanks for the answer for second question too.