I also manually draw titles but I have problem with ordering them
because when calling super(), all bubbles are drawn at once, then (or
before) I can draw info window. What I want to do is draw a bubble
(super.draw) then an info window then another bubble then another info
window etc....
It would be great to have a draw method in OverlayItem class to
override...