Will 1.0 have a broadcast intent for incoming calls?

My goal is to be simply notified of the incoming call. I'm not
interested in intercepting it.

The m5-0.9 changes overview (http://code.google.com/android/migrating/
m5-0.9/changes-overview.html#TOC-Telephony) seems to indicate that the
following classes should be used:

  MobileDataStateBroadcastReceiver
  ACTION_ANY_DATA_CONNECTION_STATE_CHANGED
  ACTION_DATA_CONNECTION_STATE_CHANGED

but they are not on in 0.9 rc1

PhoneStateIntentReceiver is still present in 0.9 rc1 but is
deprecated.

I'm aware of PhoneStateListener and will use it as needed, but what
I'm interested in is what Google's plans are concerning a broadcast
intent in 1.0.