HI,
I was trying to create a soap client on android using ksoap2. In every
sample code I read I found this:

private static final String SOAP_ACTION = "...";
    private static final String METHOD_NAME = "...";
    private static final String NAMESPACE = "...";
    private static final String URL = "...";

SoapObject request = new SoapObject(NAMESPACE, METHOD_NAME);

SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope = new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);
        envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);
        HttpTransportSE androidHttpTransport = new HttpTransportSE
(URL);
        try {
                androidHttpTransport.call(SOAP_ACTION, envelope);
                    Object result = envelope.getResponse();
                } catch(Exception E) {
                }

But the meaning of the above variables SOAP_ACTION, METHOD_NAME,
NAMESPACE AND URL are nowhere to be found.

Now, I have a webservice published by apache cxf at the address

http://localhost:9000/helloWorld

with the method

sayHi()

I was wondering how do I set the values of the above variables.

Please help here.

Thanks in advance.