How do I simulate a keyevent in the home screen?
I can simulate a keyevent with "windowManager.injectKeyEvent" in my
application, but after I send the KEYCODE_HOME(Go to Home Screen), the
other simulate keyevent can't be sent.
The log is as below, please help me, Thanks.

09-22 08:34:13.911: WARN/WindowManager(51): Permission denied:
injecting key event from pid 301 uid 10016 to window Window{434b0248
com.android.launcher/com.android.launcher.Launcher} owned by uid 10003