Hi, I have a ListActivity, so I also have a ListView in it.
I want to use ListView.pointToPosition() in dispatchTouchEvent() of
ListActivity. But when I call MotionEvent.getY(), it returns the Y
coordinate of "whole screen", but pointToPosition() needs an "local
coordinate".
I tried many getTop() or getPaddingTop or something else, but everyone
returns nothing other to 0.
Does anyone know how to fix the global coordinate to local coordinate?
Thanks!