Hi,

I do not know if it is the right way, but I have found a way to get
the message.
Here I include my code to get the SmsMessages. I hope it helps you

public class ServerMessagesReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {

    static final String ACTION =
"android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED";

    public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
        if (intent.getAction().equals(ACTION)) {
                 StringBuilder buf = new StringBuilder();
                 Bundle bundle = intent.getExtras();
                 if (bundle != null) {
                         Object[] pdusObj = (Object[]) bundle.get("pdus");
                         SmsMessage[] messages = new SmsMessage[pdusObj.length];
                         for (int i = 0; i<pdusObj.length; i++) {
                                 messages[i] = SmsMessage.createFromPdu
((byte[]) pdusObj[i]);
                         }

By the way, Does somebody know how to receive an SMS that has been
sent using
an application port using the methos.sendDataMessage?