Nickname wrote:
> I just found that BufferedReader.readLine() undocumentedly and
> silently discards those input lines that starts with "#!" substring.
>
> I checked with java.sun.com documentation and found nothing about "#!"
> prefix at all.
>
> Is it a bug in Android implementation of BufferedReader class??

That feels like a bug. You probably should just post it on the issue
tracker, with sample code and file -- the Android team will reply on the
issue tracker if, indeed, this is (somehow) expected behavior.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com