hey,

I've just tried the sample SOUNDRECORDINGAPISAMPLE, and an error occured:

09-24 15:42:47.059: WARN/ServiceManager(24): Permission failure:
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO from uid=10019 pid=5373
09-24 15:42:47.059: ERROR/AudioFlinger(24): Request requires
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO

I've put a line with a permission in the manifest but it doesn't make
anything.

Does anyone know permission RECORD_AUDIO?