Dear all,

I try to create the communication between Android Application and
Linux kernel Process by IPC domain socket (using abstract namespace
mode), but when I try to creaste new LocalSocketAddress, it always
casued the exception lsited below,

:
E/me      (  372): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
E/me      (  372):      at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native
Method)
E/me      (  372):      at
android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:238)
E/me      (  372):      at
android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:95)
:

When i try to create local socket and connect from linux kernel to my
LocalSocketServer, it also arised the same problem,

:
Unix socke, connect failed: Connection refused(errno is 111)
:

is it possible to build bi-directed connection domain socket for
exchanging data between dalvik vm and linux kernel ?

Thanks!