Anyone else having this problem???

After hitting "Install" for the ADT and Editor through the Software
Updates screen, I get a progress dialog that says "Resolving
Dependencies", and it's taking FOREVER.  I have Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede
on 32-bit Windows XP.

The progress bar below shows it's (really, really slowly) downloading
a bunch of jar files, stuff like

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4/features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable_3.3.100.v200080606-7H-ELQEDdVvOSVkW65GwAA.jar

and it's just taking an indescribable amount of time... judging from
the progress bar it looks like it may take hours to download this.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the ADT plugin?