I have a very interesting app that I would like to get created, and  I
was wondering if anyone was looking for a good project and would be
interested in taking it on. I am not a programmer and, having just
started a new job, do not have time to learn.

The idea came from happywakeup.com, where they have developed the
application for Nokia phones only and sell it for 50 euros.. In short,
it's an alarm clock add-on that uses the microphone of the phone to
start monitoring your level of restlessness as you near your pre-set
wake time in order to awaken you when you're in the lightest possible
part of your sleep rhythm. The logic behind the app is fairly
straightforward, but I don't know how difficult it would be in
execution.

If nobody here could/would want to create this, is there a better
place for me to post this request?

Thanks,

Svetzy