Very interesting. This may also be useful if one writes a general
background service that allows different GUI activities to access it,
but one does not want to single out a particular GUI.

In this case, it would be really advantageous to publish the intents
used, for example in the OpenIntents intents registry
http://www.openintents.org/en/intentstable , so that other developers
can also use the intents :-)

Peli
www.openintents.org