I am the co-founder of a new company called Stellux Studios. We are
developing a suite of games for Android. So far we've made Texas
Hold'em, Blackjack, Solitaire (with 25 card games), and Sudoku. I know
social networking apps are the new hot thing, but people still like
playing games on their cell phones :) Our website is still a work in
progress, but I think it's worth getting the word out.

Stellux Studios - www.stelluxstudios.com

Nisarg Kothari