I need namespce suppoirt & also prefix:localname support,

in android, I am not able to set

xr.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces";, true);
xr.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes";,
true);

this will throw exceptions.

I'm using JDOM/Android SAXParser,
JDOM needs both qName/localname & namespace supprt

it seems that android SAXparser is not complint to SAX standard???