Hi,

If anybody knows Mike Cleron's email address, I'd ask him directly,
but I didn't find it anywhere on the blog:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2008/09/panoramio.html

If some Google developer happens to know him, please forward this
discussion post to him - thanks :-)

I have the following question / suggestion: Radar introduces the new
intent:
http://www.openintents.org/en/node/46
Intent i = new Intent("com.google.android.radar.SHOW_RADAR");
i.putExtra("latitude", 37.422f);
i.putExtra("longitude", -122.084f);
startActivity(i);

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the geo: URI scheme here instead of
using extras?
http://www.openintents.org/en/node/62
http://code.google.com/android/reference/available-intents.html

Then the same content URI could be either used with VIEW to show a
map, or SHOW_RADAR to show the radar... (or even rename the action to
VIEW_RADAR to allow for various VIEW modes on geo data...?)

What do you think?

Peli
www.openintents.org