I have been working on getting commons.scxml running on android. Today
got the stopwatch up and running. Since Android does not provide a
full
j2se I had to deploy / modify lots of libraries.

i.e. i used apache harmony for getting a java.beans implementation.

I had to modify java.beans and org.commons.harmony.beans classes to
get
rid of dependencies to java.awt and java.swing.

I created a jar named scxmlAndroidDependencies.jar that holds all
modified packages.

I did some screenshots of the stopwatch, you can find them here:

http://ostblock.kicks-ass.net/scxmlOnAndroid/android_1.jpg
http://ostblock.kicks-ass.net/scxmlOnAndroid/android_2.jpg
http://ostblock.kicks-ass.net/scxmlOnAndroid/android_3.jpg
http://ostblock.kicks-ass.net/scxmlOnAndroid/android_4.jpg

Also you can get the eclipse project I worked on. I uploaded it since
my
webserver just has a dsl uplink.

http://www.FreeUploadShare.com/DOWNLOAD/3e5dc1319/scxmlOnAndroid_eclipse_project.zip

Plase use the ant script to build the project, the ADT plugin will not
tranfere java.* package classes to .dex due to a missing --core-
library
option. The project is based on Google Android SDK 1.0_r1.

The project justs includes the library binaries, if someone is
interested in the sources let me know. I'll upload them as well.