I think you may try to access database in your phone directly. If that
is the case, it is hard to do since there are no database drivers for
Oracle, MySql, MS SQL server in android. If you really want to push
data from your phone to database, you can develop application in your
web server to access database and send data from the phone to your
application.

Regards,
Senshan