Hi,
I want to check new entries, that made to contacts database. As
example the "notes" column entry in "people" table.
I register a ContentObserver and implement the handler, which is
invoked on onChange method of ContactsChangeObserver.

hier is a code snipped:

+++
ContentObserver myObserver = new ContactsChangeObserver();
ContentResolver resolver = getContentResolver();

resolver.registerContentObserver(Contacts.People.CONTENT_URI,
notifyForDescendents, myObserver);
+++

two cases on method           .registerContentObserver(.., true/
false, ..);
1) notifyForDescendents=true
   observer handler is invoked 3 times
   first time column "notes" value is null
   second and third time is set to proper edited value.

2) notifyForDescendents=false
   observer handler invoked 1 time and column "notes" has value null.

It seems, the database row in first invoke of handler are not
completely written / committed.
What is the solution to get the proper value in first invoke of
handler?