If you're referring to selecting a country from a list and having it
give you the latitude and longitude then I have both bad and good
news.  The bad news is I know of no way to do this directly within
Android.  The good news is that with how open Android is you could
easily add it in!

http://www.maxmind.com/app/country_latlon has a list of all countries
(by ISO country code) with average latitude and longitude (Not a
complete mapping, but at least you could show them in a map view).
This would enable you to easily make your own add-on.  You could also
simply put it into your program if you're not ready to make Android OS
plugins.

Good Luck!