Sure I can give the links:
http://voipguides.blogspot.com/2008/09/sip-voip-on-tmobile-google-phone-g1.html
http://gigaom.com/2008/09/23/voip-skype-3g-roaming-g1-aka-the-google-phone/
http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/09/g1-android-phon.html

More over, our company trying to develope SIP client for G1. At the
moment it's imposible to make a good VOIP client for G1 based on the
shared SDK because of multiple problems with recording/playing sound.
Raised issues are not fixed even in 1.0 release. You can take a look
at them your self. For example this one:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=739&q=MediaPlayer&colspec=ID%20Type%20Version%20Security%20Status%20Owner%20Summary
or this one
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=88&q=MediaPlayer&colspec=ID%20Type%20Version%20Security%20Status%20Owner%20Summary.

I didn't find any VOIP client for android (except gTalk) which can
normaly work on the G1. All of them has problem starting from 0.9 beta
SDK.