If you search this forum you find a lot of info on this topic. It
depends what you mean by "webservice," but if you mean SOAP over
HTTP,  the typical path is to use kSOAP on Android. Anddev.org has
some good samples, including a kSOAP one:
http://www.anddev.org/webservice_soap_with_complex_data_type_and_ksoap_client-t2195.html.

Though, I would also still argue that you should not use SOAP on a
small embedded platform device like a mobile phone. I know, I know,
relax - people do it all the time, and many people disagree - I
realize that.  But still the stuff that makes SOAP useful,
transactions, types, orchestration, etc, are all overkill in my
opinion on an embedded device. You can avoid all that overhead (and
even the envelope), and STILL use your existing SOAP service, by
making a SOAP proxy using something that takes more of a plain HTTP
and XML appoach (POX), or even REST, and have that proxy make the
required SOAP calls. Put all the SOAP horsepower on the server, if you
have to use SOAP, and make the Android client ultra simple via some
kind of a proxy.