From: Renato Mangini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 10, 9:36 pm
Subject: Send DTMF
To: Android Developers

Alex,

There is a method inandroid.telephony.Phone class (version m3-rc37a)
tosendDTMF.

./android/telephony/Phone.java:    public abstract void sendDtmf(char
c);

Since it is not documented, I'm not sure how stable or even usable it
is. It seems that you have to use PhoneFactory methods (also
undocumented) to get a Phone instance.

PS: I haven't tested any of these. Please, report if it works.

Renato Mangini.