Hi all,

I am facing an issue with Android's Calendar API. When I get a
Calendar instance with Calendar.getInstance(TimeZone) method with a
Timezone other than the default time zone of the emulator/device, the
returned calendar still has the default timezone. For example, my
default timezone of India (GMT+5.30), and I get a calendar instance
with time zone of US (GMT-700) I always get time of default time zone
when I call getTime() or get default time zone when I call
getTimeZone() method of calendar instance.