Hello,

New guy here, sorry to ask stupid questions but.....

If I want to make a phone from scratch (hardware included) where the
software part is Android from Google. Do I need to sign any license
agreement or pay some kind of licensing fee to Google first before I
can use Android?

Or, do I just download android from the web and start using it on my
own custom hardware?

What if I start selling it, do I have to pay a fee then? Anybody knows
how the licensing it works?

Thanks
Dread_Locks