OK. Thanks for the answer.

The way you've explained, to put the object in the extras, is the way
actually do. But the extras aren't able to store any object at the
normal way.
I take the indirection through a HashMap. Like you'll see in the Code
below,
the concerning object is a PackageInfo.

=== CODE -> Calling Activity ===
Intent i = new Intent(CallingActivity.this, RetrievingActivity.class);

HashMap<String, PackageInfo> map = new HashMap<String, PackageInfo>();

map.put("MyPackageInfo", pi);

i.putExtra("map", map);

startActivity(i);
=== END ===

=== CODE -> Recieving Activity ===
Bundle extras = getIntent().getExtras();

HashMap<String, PackageInfo> map = (HashMap<String, PackageInfo>)
extras.get("map");

PackageInfo pInfo = map.get("MyPackageInfo");
=== END ===

This seems to be circumstantial, isn't it? Maybe I'm wrong with my
solution but in
the documentation I saw there is a way to put a serializable object to
the extras.
So I put the PackageInfo into the HashMap (which is serializable) and
the HashMap
to the extras.

=== QUOTE -> Andrew Stadler ===
...Remember that Intent data must be
parcelable so that it can be transported between processes.
=== END ===

As per documentation, PackageInfo extends Parcelable. That means
I can solve my problem by calling "myIntent.putExtra("myIntent",
myPackageInfo);"
and inversely "myPackageInfo = myIntent.getExtra("myIntent);"

...Wait...

OK, this is tested and seems to work. Thank you very much for your
help.
I'm not new to development, but I'm new to Java and to android too.

Regards

OC