I understand that I can replace the main view in an Eclipse generated
application with a WebView, and point it to my content, enable
javascript and then have a web based (javascript) application that can
be treated as a Java app (App Market etc...).

My question is simply this, how can I supply the HTML and Javascript
for this app from Java so that it doesn't need to access the network
every time it's run?  That is the HTML, Javascipt, and picture files.

Anyone know if this is possible?  Are there any tools that automate
this?

Thanks,

Bill