HI PELI,
THIS IS MINE login_screen.xml file

<?xml version=*"1.0"* encoding=*"utf-8"*?>

<RelativeLayout

xmlns:android=*"http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
*

android:layout_width=*"fill_parent"* android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:padding=*"5dp"*>

<ImageView android:id=*"@+id/imgAtrexis"
*

android:src=*"@drawable/atrexis"* android:layout_width=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_alignParentTop=*"true"
*

android:layout_centerHorizontal=*"true"* android:padding=*"10dp"* />

<TextView android:id=*"@+id/lblUsername"
*

android:layout_below=*"@id/imgAtrexis"* android:text=*"Username:"* />

<EditText android:id=*"@+id/txtUsername"
*

android:layout_width=*"fill_parent"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"* android:singleLine=*"true"
*

android:layout_below=*"@id/lblUsername"
*

android:layout_marginBottom=*"5dp"* />

<TextView android:id=*"@+id/lblPassword"
*

android:layout_below=*"@id/txtUsername"* android:text=*"Password:"* />

<EditText android:id=*"@+id/txtPassword"
*

android:layout_width=*"fill_parent"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_below=*"@id/lblPassword"* android:password=*"true"
*

android:singleLine=*"true"* android:layout_marginBottom=*"10dp"* />

<CheckBox android:id=*"@+id/cbRem"
*

android:layout_width=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_centerHorizontal=*"true"
*

android:layout_below=*"@id/txtPassword"* android:text=*"Remember Me"* />

<Button android:id=*"@+id/btnSign"* android:layout_width=*"80dp"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"* android:layout_below=*"@id/cbRem"
*

android:padding=*"10dp"* android:layout_centerInParent=*"true"
*

android:text=*"Sign In"* />

<View android:id=*"@+id/spacer1"* android:layout_width=*"fill_parent"
*

android:layout_height=*"10dp"* android:layout_below=*"@id/btnSign"* />

<Button android:id=*"@+id/Quit"* android:layout_width=*"80dp"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_toLeft=*"@id/btnSign"
*

android:layout_alignBottom=*"@id/spacer1"* android:padding=*"10dp"
*

android:text=*"Quit"* />

<Button android:id=*"@+id/Clear"* android:layout_width=*"80dp"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_toRight=*"@+id/btnSign"
*

android:layout_alignTop=*"@id/spacer1"* android:padding=*"10dp"
*

android:text=*"Clear"* />

<TextView android:id=*"@+id/lblMessage"
*

android:layout_width=*"fill_parent"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_below=*"@+id/btnSign"
*

android:text=*"Enter username and password"* />

<TextView android:id=*"@+id/lblPowered"
*

android:layout_width=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_height=*"wrap_content"
*

android:layout_alignParentBottom=*"true"
*

android:layout_alignParentRight=*"true"* android:textStyle=*"bold"
*

android:textColor=*"#FFFFFF"* android:text=*"Powered By Atrexis" */>

</RelativeLayout>