I've got a basic connection and request/response working with
HttpClient.  But it appears to be redirecting, and I need that
redirected url because I need to post to it.  Where/how can I get that
with the org.apache.http.foo classes?  I've been digging around in the
docs for awhile and can't find it.  I thought there was a location
header or response url header, but I've logged the headers and the url
isn't there either.

For example, I'm doing my first request to http://myservice.com and
it's responding with
http://myservice.com/(S(jaaxb545nlp3p455mfcz2qbm))/index.aspx.

Here's my code:

HttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient();
        HttpGet getMethod = new HttpGet("http://myservice.com";);
        try {
                        HttpResponse response = client.execute(getMethod);
                        String res = EntityUtils.toString(response.getEntity());
                        String viewState = extractParm(res, "__VIEWSTATE");
                        log(viewState);

                        Header[] headers = response.getAllHeaders();
                        for(Header header : headers) {
                                log(header.getName() + " : " +
header.getValue());
                        }

                        List<NameValuePair> pairs = new
ArrayList<NameValuePair>();
                        pairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair("__VIEWSTATE",
viewState));
                } catch (Exception e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        log(e.getMessage());