Hi,

I am learning how to use Google Map in an application.

I have founded several example with SDK 0.5  0.9, but not with 1.0.
It seems there where some changes...

I have a connection error :

[2008-10-25 09:26:07 - ddmlib]Une connexion établie a été abandonnée
par un logiciel de votre ordinateur hôte
java.io.IOException: Une connexion établie a été abandonnée par un
logiciel de votre ordinateur hôte
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source)

Even if I disable (Allow All) my firewall.

In my Manifest I have added :
        <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
        <uses-permission xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/
res/android" android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-
permission>
                <uses-permission
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android" android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION"></
uses-permission>

My screen is :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"

        <com.google.android.maps.MapView  android:apiKey="bogus"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent" />

</LinearLayout>

In My code I only have :
public class GlocationMap extends MapActivity  implements
LocationListener {

 super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
   setContentView(R.layout.main);

Is there somewhere a full & simple working example displaying a Google
Map with SDK 1.0 ?