Hi,

I've made an activity which uses some image resources. I'd like to
make it available to other projects by packaging it as a jar. The
project is opensource - the goal of making it a jar would just be
convenience for the end developer.

I'm not sure that this is possible though - since the jar is being
created at the top level of my project's directory structure, it will
include all resources like string.xml, icon.png, etc. The projects
that import my jar will likely have resources with the same names,
which will probably be a problem since android resources aren't
namespaced, if I understand correctly.

Is there a way to export custom-made activities/views which need to
internally reference their own set of resources?

Thanks