ok, so if I have a widget on my desktop on the phone and gps is switch
off (dispabled) how should I "enable/disable" it. I couldn't find
anything on that.

the other thing is that when I use ddms to fake gps and I send long/
lat-d manually my location listener is telling me that for first time
status is temporary unavailable then it is available but no updates on
positions comes as I click. is it a bug or feature. I need to try this
in my phone.