No, the file isn't inside my application, it is external, an upgrade!

I used XMLPullParser, but in this way i can't parse the file two
times.

i.e.

XmlPullParser xpp= ctx.getResources().getXml(R.xml.file);
XmlDeserializer xmlDeserializer= new XmlDeserializer(xpp);

List<BeanA> listOfBeanA=
(List<BeanA>)xmlDeserializer.deserialize(BeanA.class);
List<BeanB> listOfBeanB=
(List<BeanB>)xmlDeserializer.deserialize(BeanB.class);

At firts time (BeanA), the parse works correctly, at second time, it
doesn't works.

Can you suggest me another way?

Tnx.