Hi ,

I've faced this problem and what I did is just creating the intent and
the pendingIntent the same manner I did the first time and now I can
cancel it.

Intent intentToFire = new Intent(Main.ACTION_GET_NEW_EGGS);
                        PendingIntent alarmPendingIntent =
PendingIntent.getBroadcast(getApplicationContext(), 0, intentToFire,
PendingIntent.FLAG_UPDATE_CURRENT);
                        alarmPendingIntent.cancel();

It just works for me but I want to hear from other if this will not
fail one day.

++
Reda