My activity use the same RelativeLayout as it's content view whatever
the orientation is.
In this RelativeLayout, there is a FrameLayout align to it's bottom,
and a TextView above this FrameLayout, just like :

<RelativeLayout xmlns:android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"

   <TextView android:id="@+id/tip_bar"
                android:layout_above="@+id/control_panel"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="20dip"
                android:layout_marginBottom="18dip"
                android:gravity="center_vertical"
                android:singleLine="true"
                android:layout_alignWithParentIfMissing="true"
                />

    <FrameLayout android:id="@+id/control_panel"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"

    </FrameLayout>
</RelativeLayout>

on android 1.5 device
   when orientation changed, the TextView lies in the wrong place,
middle when portrait, bottom when landscape.
on android 1.6 device
   It is ok.

How could I make it lies in the place where it should be on 1.5
device?
Thanks and regards.