Thanks, that makes sense.

Also, what are the rules for AndroidManifest elements?
- Does the main package or an Android library (or both) need to
declare a uses-permission for something that happens in library code?
- If a library implements a BroadcastReceiver should it be declared in
its manifest, or that of the application (or both)?
- etc.

David