On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Lance Nanek <lna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3 - I haven't convinced Android x86 running in a VM to run at Android
> standard resolution yet. It should be easy to capture video from it
> similarly if I ever do.

Out of curiosity, what problems did you encounter with this?

> 5 - Some Android phones can supposedly output apps to TV output, which
> could also do the job combined with a capture device.

I'm not aware of any that output the standard Android screen to HDMI.
For example, the EVO's HDMI output is for video playback and the
Gallery app only. If anyone knows of one that shows the actual Android
screen on HDMI, speak up!

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training...At Your Office: http://commonsware.com/training