On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Sohan badaya <sohan.bad...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 1.) Is it possible to find out location of your phone book
> friends (current location based on his mobile number).

If you mean using your phone to find out other people's location without
their knowledge - no, obviously not. If they were to have your app and
enable this feature, then sure. This is basically what Google Latitude does.

> 2.) How to get Longitute and Latitute Values based on current mobile
> location.

Look at LocationManager.

> 3.) I am using a getFromLocation(double latitude, double longitude,
> int maxResults) method of GeoCoder class. It gives me List of
> Address.From this i get country and other details but getLocality()
> method return null.
>  so i am not being able to get exact location.

The latitude and longitude IS the exact location. GeoCoder just gives you an
approximate address based on that input. I have no idea what locality would
even be used for but I'm not surprised it would be null.