Hi all,

In may application I support multi-language. For this purpose, I set
locale as user choice as follows:
                        languageToLoad  = "language code here";
                        Locale locale = new Locale(languageToLoad);
                        Locale.setDefault(locale);
                        Configuration config = new Configuration();
                        config.locale = locale;

this.getResources().updateConfiguration(config,this.getResources().getDisplayMetrics());

However , this locality set causes nexus one resolution problem such
that every thing gets smaller. Even if I set androidmanifest.xml
 <supports-screens
         android:smallScreens="true"
         android:normalScreens="true"
         android:largeScreens="true"
         android:anyDensity="true"
         />
it did not work. I have searched at the groups but cannot find any
other solution.