shadowdrakken, I know that more phones are coming out with Android,
but apart from the USA, the situation is quite confusing.
In many european countries we still don't know when and if Android
phones are hitting the market.

I will try to buy a G1 next month in NY, if it will not be possible I
will take one from eBay, like Timbobsteve suggested, even though I
don't still know if the ones from eBay are real G1s or fakes.

Anybody knows something about the unlocking after 90 days from T-
Mobile? Is that a software modification?

Anyway I read on some blogs that in T-Mobile stores they don't want to
sell G1s at full price, so I think it will be very hard to get one in
USA...