Hi all,
I am working on a project to utilize multiple wifi channels.
I need to set an android phone to transmit /listen for data on a
specified wifi channel and may change the channel according to a
schedule.  I saw that anroid allows me to set  using 13 or 14
channels, but i didn't  find any API in the SDK that allows me to
specify the channel i want to use. Is there any way to achieve this?
BTW, I working on T-mobile G1 loaded with Android 2.1 update 1.
Thanks.
Dong.