Maybe there's a language barrier or something.  Did you look at the
information from your earlier post?

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/8aac9166789efe32/b098663fbd23c8d8#b098663fbd23c8d8

Are you looking for a specific piece of information or a demo
project?  The Location APIs are somewhat easy to follow just by
looking at the JavaDocs.

Nick