Hi,

I wanted to understand that is there any method through which
Soundpool could communicate with the RingtoneManager class as
MediaPlayer can pass the reference of the songs from its storage place
to the ringtone list but, there is no well-documented method that is
doing it. (at least i have not encountered it so far after googling
for a while).

So, my query is do I need to dig deep into the code to understand it?
if so, kindly suggest me what possible areas to look into as I have
already seen MediaPlayer-related classes a bit but, in the end I got
lost into the maze.

And, if not so i.e. its documented, then kindly direct me to the
appropriate link.

TIA.

Regards,
Ankita