Got the OTA as well but frf 91 will not install over my frf50. Can I
attribute this to having a custom recovery? I'm not rooted. Also, all
attempts to flash up from 50 (to 72, 82 etc) have failed. Tried
renaming files to upgrade.zip too, though ere to frf 50 flashing did
not require a file rename. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch!