Hi all

I have the following java source in my program:

HttpResponse response = oslcClient.httpGet(repository,
getContentType());
InputStream in = response.getEntity().getContent();

DocumentBuilderFactory doFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
doFactory.setNamespaceAware(true);
doFactory.setValidating(false);
doFactory.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/
load-external-dtd", false);

InputSource source = new InputSource(in);
DocumentBuilder builder = doFactory.newDocumentBuilder();

this.document = builder.parse(source);

When I now call this URL (repository) 'https://jazz.net/jazz/
rootservices' with the following content type (getContentType())
'application/rdf+xml' it works fine.
But when I call it again with this URL (repository) 'https://jazz.net/
jazz/oslc/workitems/catalog' and the the following content type
(getContentType()) 'application/x-oslc-disc-service-provider-catalog
+xml' I receive the following exception:
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/load-external-dtd

org.apache.harmony.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.setFeature(DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.java:
101)

Does someone has an idea to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot
Pasithee