Basiclly on the onTap method I want to :

1. Know the value of latitude and longitude which I'm tapping
- I can get this by GeoPoint geo=item.getPoint(); and taking the lat/ long out of it

2. Perform an HTTP request to a server that delivers me a lat/long
3. If the lat/long from the server are the same as the ones from that point I execute another command that shows me the picture.

Basiclly is a sort off  hit test comparison.
The overlays are created from the lat/long of the server in the first place so I should be dealing with same values, but I'm dealing with latitude/longitude values that are being automaticlly converted for example:

The longitude that creates one of the Geopoint retrieved from the server is : -16.9073252
The longitude from the actual GeoPoint that was created is : -16.907326

So when I compare them, they are not the same, obviously, and my picture isin't shown.